- November 14, 2017
- Posted by:
Lean Innovation Workshop: Business Model Generation
This workshop will help you understand how adaptive business models underpin impact of innovations and enable entrepreneurial success in dynamic market conditions
You will develop user insights that will enable you to:
- Learn how lean startup methods enable innovations to prosper
- Practice customer interviews to test Customer-Problem fit and learn how to gain customer insights
- Practice Pitch Method to test and refine value proposition
- Understand the critical importance of identifying and Testing Assumptions
- Learn how to Pivot and refine your value proposition
If you have a high-growth potential start-up we offer to partially sponsor your ticket – if you are interested please apply for a 50% discount promo code!
To get to Canberra Innovation Network, exit the CityWest Carpark through to Marcus Clarke Street, then turn right onto Alinga Street. Enter the ACT Health Building at the corner of Alinga and Moore Street. The Canberra Innovation Network is on Level 5.