2-day Lean Startup Bootcamp for Facilitators
- August 8, 2019
- 09:30am to 4:30pm
- Canberra Innovation Network, Level 5, 1 Moore Street Canberra City
- 02 6162 1149
Learn how to build and run a successful innovation training program!
Having worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and innovators we found that they need more support (than just reading books and watching videos) to be able to apply the lean startup methods in practice in their startups. So we teamed up with experienced entrepreneurs and venture investors and developed a set of practical and highly efficient lean innovation focused tools and training.
We found that entrepreneurs and innovators love the tools, enjoy being stretched and challenged by the facilitators and learn best in a high-paced collaborative environment. To have more impact, we’re now sharing our learnings to empower others as they build innovation programs in their communities and organisations.
What you’ll get:
- 2-day intensive and highly interactive entrepreneur-led course on building your own successful Lean Startup based Innovation program
- Practical examples and exercises focusing on facilitation and program development skills
- Deep dive into the content, methods and tools developed and applied by us to train over 1,000 entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Content and canvases to use (and modify) as you run your own Lean innovation program