Lean Innovation Bootcamp
- February 27, 2020
- 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Canberra Innovation Network - Level 5, 1 Moore St Canberra, ACT 2601
- 02 6162 1149
The Canberra Innovation Network is proud to present the first Lean Innovation Bootcamp for 2020 in partnership with Canberra Women in Business.
Lean Innovation Bootcamp is an intensive one-day taster for innovators introducing practical tools to master the art of turning an ambitious idea into a high-impact venture.
Work with other like-minded innovators to get a taste of lean innovation.
We will challenge you with fast-paced, real-world tasks to empower you to:
- Make faster progress using practical lean approaches
- Test your ideas and reduce mistakes
- Identify the right market opportunity
- Create an exciting value proposition and pitch it effectively
- Build the right prototype
- Find the right partners and funding
This one day intensive of lean innovation will cover:
- Innovation essentials and finding market need
- Value Proposition for Big Impact
- Prototyping your ideas
- Pitching for outcomes
Who Can Benefit
Innovators at all stages:
- Searching for the right idea
- Got a great idea and in the early stages of creating a startup
- Startup founders and their team
- Intrapreneurs – working inside government, large organisations or other private enterprise
- Established SMEs looking to augment existing skills with new fast-growth innovation methods
What You’ll Receive
- A full day practical workshop showing you key methods to test innovative ideas
- Access to facilitators and mentors for further support
- All materials for the day
- Light lunch and refreshments throughout the day
What parking is available?
Parking is available at the City West Carpark, located on Allsop Street. There is also limited street parking around the building.
Where are we located?
Find us on Level 5, 1 Moore street (The ACT Health Building) on the corner of Alinga and Moore Street. Use the elevators to come up to Level 5.
How can I find out about more events like this?
Subscribe to our Newsletter to keep up to date with innovation news and events.