Lean Innovation Bootcamp
- November 18, 2019
- 9:30am to 4:30 pm
- Canberra Innovation Network Level 5, 1 Moore St Canberra, ACT 2601
Lean Innovation Bootcamp is an intensive one-day taster for innovators introducing practical tools to master the art of turning an ambitious idea into a high-impact venture.
Save time and money as you evolve your ideas from concept into meaningful impact.
Work with other like-minded innovators to get a taste of lean innovation. Understand the critical importance of identifying and testing assumptions, and lean how to do this in a very rapid and lean way.
We will challenge you with fast-paced, real-world tasks to empower you to:
- Make faster progress using practical lean approaches
- Test your ideas and reduce mistakes
- Identify the right market opportunity
- Create an exciting value proposition and pitch it effectively
- Build the right prototype
- Find the right partners and funding
This one day intensive of lean innovation will cover:
- Innovation essentials and finding market need
- Value Proposition for Big Impact
- Prototyping your ideas
- Pitching for outcomes
Who Can Benefit
Innovators at all stages:
- Searching for the right idea
- Got a great idea and in the early stages of creating a startup
- Angel or venture funding startups
- Established SMEs looking to augment existing skills with new fast-growth innovation methods
Parking (paid) is available at the City West Carpark, located on Allsop Street.
To get to Canberra Innovation Network, exit the CityWest Carpark through to Marcus Clarke Street, then turn right onto Alinga Street. Enter the ACT Health Building at the corner of Alinga and Moore Street. The Canberra Innovation Network is on Level 5.
Lunch and light refreshments will be provided.