LinkedIn for Entrepreneurs
- October 11, 2019
- 9:30am to 1:00 pm
- Canberra Innovation Network Level 5, 1 Moore St Canberra, ACT 2601
LinkedIn has become an essential part of an entrepreneur’s tool kit. In this workshop you will learn from Linkedin influencer and experienced investor and sales person, Nick McNaughton.
Learn and practice key methods that will enable you to use Linkedin to develop your business by finding prospects, customers, staff and even investors.
This morning workshop will include practical information and activities on:
- How to have and improve the essentials for your profile
- How to build your network
- How to connect to people in a way that supports your goals
- Best practices for using LinkedIn effectively
- Tips and tricks for finding prospects, customers, staff and investors on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn offerings such as LinkedIn Jobs, LinkedIn Premium and other products
What parking is available?
Parking is available at the City West Carpark, located on Allsop Street. There is also limited street parking around the building.
Where are you located?
Find us on Level 5, 1 Moore street (The ACT Health Building) on the corner of Alinga and Moore Street. Use the elevators to come up to Level 5.
How can I find out about more events like this?
Subscribe to our Newsletter to keep up to date with innovation news and events.