Shaping the Deal – Webinar
- March 11, 2021
- 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- 02 6162 1149
Ever wondered what happens behind the scenes in some of Australia’s most interesting commercialisation deals? Are you raising capital and not keen to set yourself up for failure?
Join us online for an expert session with Anthony Boogert on Thursday, 11th March, from 12pm – 1:30pm.
Anthony is a Senior Associate from the Sydney office of King & Wood Mallesons. He specialises in advising companies with their private capitals raises, public offerings and in mergers/acquisitions. Anthony has been involved in supporting a range of clients across the technology sector in Australia, including:
- Grow Super on its convertible note financing
- CSIRO on the spin-out of Future Feed, TiRO and Cardihab
- Payright on its IPO and listing on the ASX
- Jitterbit on the acquisiton Jitterbit Australia and sale to Audax
- Arxxus on its convertible note financing
- OnePlace on its sale to Intapp
- 3P learning on their investment in Desmos
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into the strategic thinking of startup and SME investors and what they look for in considering a deal. Come along, hear the stories and ask the questions that could help you on your next big capital raise. If you are a founder, angel investor, or commercialisation manager, we want you to join us as we learn from the expert.