Lean Innovation Bootcamp
- May 17, 2019
- 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Canberra Innovation Network, Level 5, 1 Moore Street Canberra City
ABOUT THIS SESSION
It can be challenging for established SMEs to implement change and innovation throughout their business and products; sometimes resourcing, skills and cost are all contributors to falling behind trends or delaying a new product launch.
At our SME Lean Innovation Bootcamp, we provide the right tools to experienced business people to help them innovate cheaply and efficiently and to encourage them to think like an entrepreneur!
This session brings together small to medium business owners from the Canberra Region (and beyond) in a one day, fast paced and highly interactive session that enables new ideas to be tested and refined.
As a participant you should walk away with an understanding of the Lean Innovation Methods that are used by entrepreneurs all around the world and how it can drive success and growth for your business.
- Finding a new market need for your business or product
- Learn how to gain customer insights and implement them into your everyday business practice
- Learn how to pitch your new idea (this could be to your staff, boss, stakeholders or prospective customers and sponsors)
- An understanding of innovation fundamentals and how to test and refine ideas
- Bring a positive attitude and an open mind.
|Dr Craig Davis
Angel investor, mentor, scientist and highly experienced entrepreneur passionate about helping start-ups succeed.
Entrepreneur, experienced in design thinking and lean startup.