Understanding Customer Needs
- July 22, 2020
- 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- 02 6162 1149
Understanding Customer Needs is a short introduction to a key skill for entrepreneurs, innovators and people interested in business to turn an ambitious idea into high-impact, commercial reality.
In this practical workshop, you will engage with other like-minded innovators to get a taste of lean innovation, understand the critical importance of identifying and testing assumptions, and learn how to do this in a very rapid and lean way.
This workshop is key if you’re looking to engage in other CBRIN programs such as Idea to Impact, Griffin Accelerator and Innovation Connect Grants.
Who can benefit:
– Innovators at all stages wanting the extra edge
– Searching for the right idea
– Got a great idea and in early stages of creating a startup
– Angel or venture funded startups
– Established SMEs looking to augment existing skills