Idea to Impact
- September 24 - November 5, 2019
- 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Canberra Innovation Network, Level 5, 1 Moore Street Canberra City
Maximise Your Startup Business Impact
Entrepreneurs may be eligible for a $1500 discount for this program. Apply for the discount here.
Idea to Impact is an intensive program for entrepreneurs introducing practical tools to master the art of turning an ambitious idea into a high-growth high-impact business.
As an entrepreneur you may be frustrated by the amount of time, effort and money it takes to translate your idea from concept to meaningful impact.
Work with other like-minded entrepreneurs to master the practical art of lean innovation. Understand the critical importance of identifying and testing assumptions and learn how to do it in a very rapid and lean way.
We will challenge you with fast-paced real-world tasks to empower you to:
- Make faster progress using practical lean approaches
- Test your ideas and reduce mistakes
- Identify the right market opportunity
- Create an exciting value proposition and pitch it effectively
- Build the right prototype
- Find the right partners and funding
Idea to Impact is four half-day workshops plus homework challenges over two months:
- Workshop 1: Innovation essentials and finding market need (homework: exploration conversations) – 24th September 1pm – 4:30pm
- Workshop 2: Value proposition for big impact (homework: value proposition conversations) – 8th October 1pm – 4:30pm
- Workshop 3: Prototyping – build what customers need (homework: mockup tests) – 22 October 1pm – 4:30pm
- Workshop 4: Pitching for outcomes – 5th November 1pm – 4:30pm
Who can benefit:
Entrepreneurs working on innovation at all stages:
- Searching for the right idea
- Got a great idea and in the early stages of creating a startup
- Angel or venture funded startups
- Established SMEs (augment your existing skills with new fast-growth innovation methods)
Idea to Impact is delivered by experienced entrepreneurs