Change the world with your research (Info Session)
- February 13, 2019
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Canberra Innovation Network, Level 5, 1 Moore Street Canberra City
We believe that researchers have ideas and skills that can change the world but often feel this is too hard and don’t know how to get help. This talk and open discussion will showcase a variety of methods that researchers have successfully used to increase the impact of their work outside academia.
Come along to find out how you can develop your skills to engage with industry, collaborate with partners and maximise the impact of your research.
Learn how the Canberra Innovation Network empowers researchers to have more impact through our programs including:
- ON Prime – find market opportunity for teams with developing commercial ideas – 6 days over 10 weeks.
- Research to Impact – practice innovation methods in 4 half day workshops.
- KILN Incubator – in depth targeted assistance by business experts.
- Connect researchers with their like-minded peers – and more.
To get to Canberra Innovation Network, exit the CityWest Carpark through to Marcus Clarke Street, then turn right onto Alinga Street. Enter the ACT Health Building at the corner of Alinga and Moore Street. The Canberra Innovation Network is on Level 5.