Cybersecurity Collaborative Workshop: Skills
- 14 December 2021
- 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Online - Remo
- 02 6162 1149
The ACT Government and the CBR Innovation Network (CBRIN) invites you to join an Canberra Cyber Hub Online SME workshop.
This workshop is an integral part of the co-design of the Canberra Cyber Hub work program and will:
- work towards identifying cyber skills gaps in the ACT;
- inform the development of cyber skills courses and training to address industry needs;
- introduce the Digital Skills Organisation ACT pilot to develop a National Skills Framework in cyber security;
- present the Canberra Cyber Hub Portal including the opportunity to promote your organisation’s cyber capabilities and/or training courses to a national and international audience; and
- explain the ACT Government Workforce Attraction Grants and how to apply.
- 1:00 PM — 1:05 PM
Acknowledgement of country, Welcome to guests, Introduce the event
- 1:05 PM — 1:15 PM
Cyber Hub Update
- 1:15 PM — 2:15 PM
Identifying the cyber skills gaps in the ACT: What are the cyber skills required by industry? What training would address these gaps to make potential employees ‘useful’?
- 2:15 PM — 2:20 PM
- 2:20 PM — 2:40 PM
Canberra Cyber Hub Portal Session– SME listings on the website to promote Canberra SMEs
- 2:40 – 2:50 PM
Workforce Attraction Grants
- 2:50 – 3:00+ PM
Wrap Up / networking
Michael is the Project Leader for the Canberra Cyber Hub funded by the ACT Government.
Sean is Acting Senior Director, Innovation Investment and Tertiary Education | Business and Innovation | ACT Government
Petr is the Chief Executive Officer of the Canberra Innovation Network.