The Research to Impact program is an intensive program for entrepreneurial researchers introducing practical tools that help take your idea out of the lab, engage with industry, and find new opportunities.
As a researcher (from HDR student to professor) you may be frustrated by the difficulty in finding ways to translate your idea, technology or knowledge into meaningful engagement outside the lab. You may be frustrated by limited career options, low funding, limited opportunities to engage industry and the wider community.
We use lean innovation methods developed for startups and proven to work for Researchers to:
- Show you practical new ways to think about innovation that will enable you to better engage the community
- Help you create real collaborative conversations with industry that can lead to opportunities
- Challenge you with fast-paced real-world tasks
- Empower you to explore new options for your career, industry engagement and commercialising your inventions
- Give you new tools to connect and explain your Idea
Research to Impact consists of 4 half-day workshops plus homework challenges over 2 months: