Maximise your startup business impact
Idea to Impact is an intensive program for entrepreneurs introducing practical tools to master the art of turning an ambitious idea into a high-growth high-impact business.
As an entrepreneur you may be frustrated by the amount of time, effort and money it takes to translate your idea from concept to meaningful impact.
Work with other like-minded entrepreneurs to master the practical art of lean innovation. Understand the critical importance of identifying and testing assumptions and learn how to do it in a very rapid and lean way.
We will challenge you with fast-paced real-world tasks to empower you to:
- Make faster progress using practical lean approaches
- Test your ideas and reduce mistakes
- Identify the right market opportunity
- Create an exciting value proposition and pitch it effectively
- Build the right prototype
- Find the right partners and funding
If you are intending to start a new business this will give you the confidence to move forward fast.
A great starting point for people who wish to take ideas to market!
Great presenters thoroughly teaching simple yet powerful tools that have instant real-world application. Highly recommended!
Practical get-going methods, I can see these techniques saving me a lot of time, money and effort.
You will never learn this stuff in school. Great practical learning, an awesome way to test your idea/business in the real world.
Within the first 5 mins it was clear that the facilitators were generally speaking from experience and with a large degree of authority on each topic. Their ability to offer suggestions and lead you to your own learning without giving the textbook solution was perfect.
Idea to Impact is four half-day workshops plus homework challenges over two months.
Innovation essentials and
finding market need
24 September 2019
Value proposition for
8 October 2019
Prototyping – build what customers need
22 October 2019
5 November 2019
Who can benefit:
Entrepreneurs working on innovation at all stages:
- Searching for the right idea
- Got a great idea and in the early stages of creating a startup
- Angel or venture funded startups
- Established SMEs (update your existing skills with new innovation methods)