- 18 January 2021
- Posted by: Canberra Innovation Network
- Category: Event News
The Canberra Innovation Network’s annual Innovation Showcase had to take an innovative turn in 2020, hosting the event to a small in-person audience but streaming to hundreds of viewers across Australia.
10 of Canberra’s ground-breaking companies and startups had 90 seconds to win over our shark-tank-style judging panel of some of Canberra’s high profile influencers.
Local Canberra startup, Mude caught the action on the day.
- Ilea Buffier, Director of Evalue8 Sustainability
- Chris Capon, CEO of Space Services Australia
- Caitlin Byrt, Co-Founder of Aquaporin Solutions
- Megan Gilmour, Co-Founder of Robots4Good
- Andrew Horsley, Co-Founder of Quantum Brilliance
- Elizabeth McGrath, Founder of Prism Neuro
- Andy Miller, Co-Founder of Heaps Normal
- Daniel Neuhaus, Founder of Six8 Coffee
- Zoe Piper, Founder of Ethitrade
- Matt Wilcox, Founder of FifthDomain