- June 17, 2019
- Posted by: Canberra Innovation Network
- Category: General News
The Australia New Zealand Leadership Forum is a group of business members from both Australia and New Zealand who advocate for policy changes to improve business between the two countries. This year they are launching their first ever Australian New Zealand Trans-Tasman Innovation and Growth Awards to be held in Auckland, New Zealand.
The awards aim to showcase innovation, growth and the impact of startups and SME’s across Australia and New Zealand. Innovation and Science Australia have jumped on as partners for the Awards as it aligns with their goals of celebrating success stories from the Trans-Tasman area, “we want to inspire and celebrate Aussie and Kiwi companies growing through innovation and collaboration” said the Dr. Charlie Day, CEO of Innovation and Science Australia. The awards are now taking applications from entrepreneurs and start ups now!
To be eligible, applicants must have:
- Secured investor funding and a market cap under $A100 million
- Established or strong roots in Australia and New Zealand
- A solid growth story!
The prizes are:
- A paid trip to Auckland, New Zealand for the awards.
- Cash prize of $20,000 AUD
- Invitation to the exclusive Winners Summits for one-of-a-kind collaboration and networking opportunities!
Applications close on the 5th of July, with the awards night being on the 12th of September. To find out more information click the link.
Visit the Canberra Innovation Network website if you would like to know more about the innovation space of Canberra, and what other offerings there are at www.cbrin.com.au!