- 20 July 2021
- Posted by: Canberra Innovation Network
- Categories: Event News, General News, SME
The Chief Minister’s Export Awards celebrate and showcase Canberra’s most successful and innovative exporters. These awards highlight the value of exports and the important contributions exporting businesses make to Canberra’s economy through job creation and increased prosperity in the community.
If your company is interested in becoming part of the international trade and export community, keep reading to find out more!
The ACT Export awards operate as a two-tier process: first, exporters compete to achieve state distinction. Local winners progress as national finalists and are benchmarked against their peers across the country, with these winners receiving national recognition.
Benefits of entering the ACT Export Awards include:
- A health check for your business – preparing your application will help identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Gain exposure – you’ll be able to showcase yourself to influential and valuable networks, which can open up new business opportunities
- Increase brand awareness – marketing of the awards will include extensive promotion for each applicant on all social and digital media
- Competitive edge – This distinguished achievement will place you as a market leader, boosting your company’s reputation as a successful exporter
Dates you’ll need to know:
- Applications Open Now
- 20th July, Festival of Ambitious Exporting Ideas
- 6th August, applications close
- August, Judging commences
- 15th September, ACT Export Awards Presentation event
- Late November, National Awards
If you’re a business interested in finding out more, head over to exportaward.com.au