- April 29, 2019
- Posted by: Canberra Innovation Network
- Category: Program News
The GRIFFIN Accelerator is a community for courageous founders driving innovative businesses. Led by experienced investor mentors, you’ll always have a team in your corner.
This year the team is focused on improving the opportunities for women to start and scale their own businesses.
As a GRIFFIN Woman, you will have access to these additional activities:
- Be included in our growing female peer network
- Female founder lunch and networking sessions
- Additional mentoring from female business leaders
- Assistance from a financial planner
- Coaching on how to balance multiple life roles
- Co-work alongside other female entrepreneurs
“This year we have added some specific activities and opportunities that will hopefully attract and better support female participants,” says Liz Kobold, Canberra Innovation Network’s Business Ninja.
“The twelve weeks are really all about you, the founder. We start the program with an icebreaker event where you can meet the team and the mentors, which will be a good opportunity for you to plan out what you want to achieve over the three months.”
To find out more about how to apply visit the GRIFFIN website.