- 18 March 2022
- Posted by: Canberra Innovation Network
- Categories: Feature, Media Releases
The Canberra Innovation Network is partnering with Amazon Web Services to deliver two free half-day day workshops on an introduction to Lean Innovation for Australian Public Servants.
The practical workshop will include experienced entrepreneurs and feature practical case studies and useful tools for the application of lean innovation in the workplace. Participants will experience a “day in the life of an entrepreneur” to learn valuable pitching and engagement skills. These skills can be translated into the workplace by changing the way teams and individuals work on projects, deliver presentations, and assess professional tasks and goals.
The workshop will be led by The Canberra Innovation Network team and CEO Petr Adamek along with the Amazon Web Services Team including Account Manager Jess Usback, Senior Software Development Engineer, Brian Farnhill and Solutions Architect, Rafaela de Oliveira.
The two sessions will take place on Monday 28th of March from 1 PM -4:30 PM and Monday the 4th of April from 1 PM – 4:30 PM at The Canberra Innovation Network, Level 5 of 1 Moore Street, Canberra.
More information can be found here: https://leaninnovation.cbrin.com.au/workshops2022
- Free practical lean innovation workshops for public servants
- Workshops ran by the Canberra Innovation Network and Amazon Web Services
- Dates: Monday 28th of March from 1 PM -4:30 PM and Monday the 4th of April from 1 PM – 4:30 PM
- More information here: https://leaninnovation.cbrin.com.au/workshops2022