- 14 September 2020
- Posted by: Canberra Innovation Network
- Category: Partner News
PwC is a Gold Partner of the Canberra Innovation Network.
PwC Canberra are assisting startups and small businesses with their accounting and tax related questions through the Startup and Entrepreneur Tax Talk (SETT) initiative.
You’ll get three personalized one-on-one sessions with a PwC tax and accounting specialist plus a written summary of all the subjects covered.
How can PwC help you get SETT?
- Find out how your business expenses can make you money through the Research and Development Tax Incentive.
- How can you attract the best talent available to your business through employment share schemes?
- Save yourself money on bookkeeping and accounting fees by knowing accounting basics and software
- Is your Intellectual Property (IP) protected within your current business structure?
- Attract experienced investors and raise capital for your business through early stage investor tax incentives.
- Sell your multimillion-dollar business and pay no tax through small business tax concessions.
If this sounds like something that could help you and your startup journey, contact PwC Canberra.